Monday 17 August 2020

From Homeless To Trophy Wife / De Vagabundo A Esposa Trofeo

English:

My first tg caption, I wrote it a few days ago while thinking on making the blog, so finally here it is, on my blog.


Español:

En cuanto a la version en español pido una disculpa pues al hacer esta y la proxima cap que subiré que ya tenia hecha, solo habia hecho las versiones en inglés, por lo que traducirlas se hizo un poco mas complicado al ajustar el texto y es mas pequeño, ademas de que el texto es un poco diferente porque usé diferentes programas, fuera de eso me aseguré que fuera una buena traducción, por lo que espero sea de la misma calidad.


4 comments:

  1. Good caption! I like the reversal of fates :P My only complaint is that the English version is a bit blurry and lacks capitalization of some sentences. Great image choice too! I look forward to more creativity from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you VERY much for reading it! I really appreciate it, and im sorry it seemed a bit blurry, might have something to do with it being downscaled a bit to fit since the original size was getting outside the frame of the blog, so I reduced the size a bit but if you click on it you can see it in the original resolution, also yes I do notice now I made a few mistakes.
      I really cant thank you enough for reading it and being my first ever comment, I hope my future work is also of your liking, I dont know what else to say other than really THANK YOU!

      Delete
  2. I like that he considers this unsought and unexpected change of body an improvement. Makes me think about how he might go on to enjoy his new life as a trophy wife!

    fj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im very glad you liked it, and I did start thinking on a sequel, with a bit of a twist!

      Delete