Thursday 20 August 2020

Shocking Love Part 1 / Amor Electrico Parte 1

English:

OOF, this was a tough one, I did plan on uploading this one late, I started at about 10pm, and it´s almost 3am right now, It was quite the ride. This series came from one of the 2 captions I made before starting the blog, which was the previous one, and the one that would be the basis of this series, but originally it was meant to be a single caption, but as I was going to translate it into spanish I noticed it had a TON of mistakes, I also happened to find a much higher resolution of the first cap´s image, AND, while trying to fix it I thought, hey, this story is kinda too short, It has potential, so I intended on writing another paragraph, but then thought the text would start becoming too much, and I personally dont like captions with a tiny image and just a wall of text. I went on and on writing, I knew I needed to make it into 2 caps but then it was so much text I figured it would need 3, so here is the result, and PLEASE READ THIS PART BEFORE READING THE CAPTIONS: Im VERY sorry I couldnt find more images that would fit, so you will definetly notice she somehow changes hair colour, im very sorry, I tried searching blonde asian girls and just couldnt find any that looked like her, but the one from the other caps is the same girl (Natsu Kimoe) so thats as close as it gets, im also very sorry in advance if I left out a few spelling errors, also, click on the image for full resolution. I really hope you enjoy this, which will have a part 2, I hope I dont take longer doing it, anyway, thank you for reading!



Español: 

Y aqui el segundo post del blog, todo esto fue originalmente una sola cap que fue una de las dos que hice antes de crear el blog, pero al momento de empezar a traducirla note que tenia demasiados errores, y al corregirlos luego me inspire, la cap original era corta y sentia que tenia mucho mas potencial, asi pense escribir un parrafo mas, pero segui escribiendo y escribiendo, y como no queria que fuera una imagen pequeña con un muro de texto, la termine separando en 3  caps. ATENCION: me disculpo mucho por no haber encontrado mas imagenes del mismo cosplay, intente buscar asiaticas rubias parecidas pero ninguna se parecia, asi que terminé usando esas imagenes que son de la misma cosplayer (Natsu Kimoe) asi que de verdad perdon por lo obvio que es que derrepente a la chica le cambien el color de pelo DX esta serie tendrá parte 2. Muchas gracias por leer este blog y espero sea de su agrado!




No comments:

Post a Comment